NFIP Training Logo
Adjuster Certification
man roaping off home
How do I register for a 2012 Claims Workshop?
View our 2012 Claims Workshops Schedule for a complete list of workshops and registration instructions.

What is the application process for becoming a certified Adjuster?
The application form and information about the process and requirements are located on FEMA's Adjuster Participation in the NFIP page.

For additional details regarding application submission and processing, please refer to the NFIP iServices page.

How can I get a current year ID card?
For assistance with your ID card or certification application, contact NFIP iServices at or

I have forgotten my FCN (Flood Certification Number).
Contact the NFIP iServices help desk at or (301)386-6356.
Course Registration

Workshop Schedules
Find training that meets your
needs by viewing one of the following links:




Contact Us

Phone: 1-888-318-5112
Business-Driven Technologies.
Last Modified: Wednesday, 18 January 2012 Home | Accessibility Statement